musicguySevEnmusicguySevEn

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Last of the year Last of the year

DXT, you are a very deluted individual, not posting any thing someone made is not a crime, nor is it anywhere near as childish and talentless as stealing OTHER peoples work, using fucking caveman style methods to "make" a "cartoon". You use GoAnimate, you STEAL other people's characters and drawings and you don't even have flash, so fucking lay off these people who ACTUALLY know what they're talking about. You are worse than someone who has nothing on this site, you post the shit of the shit. You use models and hot chicks as your thumbnail to get people to view your shit, which is pathetic, and the actual material is fucking horrendous. So fuck off and stop "making" videos.
Fuck you

DXT responds:

Seriously loser. A person who rips on someone who uses flash to promote their animations are just as bad as people who act like they know everything when they don't. If you actually had a brain in that horrendous thing you call a head then you would think before posting something in writing that can be used against you, now run along and cut yourself you emo b*tch.

OverRealm OverRealm

Fantastic

I'm going to listen to this 14 minute track you know WHY?! Because I think it's beautiful and it's great! Great use of arrangements with all the instruments.

Goh-Akumi responds:

I much appreciate it! I've been experimenting a lot more lately with ambient and meditative/new age styles, so it's always nice to get feedback, be it positive or not.
I used to have a large amount of trouble doing arrangements and layering properly, so it's nice to hear that someone thinks that my arrangement skill has improved.
Again, thanks for the kind words, I hope you enjoyed it.